Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Successfully develops and manages fundraising strategies and tactics to meet organizational goals;
- Leads fundraising campaigns, prospect identification, donor development, donor stewardship, communications, and public relations;
- Identifies grant and corporate giving opportunities, submits proposals and required reports to funders;
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
- Coordinates with Prosperity Works’ senior leadership team to ensure fundraising and program strategies are in alignment with organizational values and goals; and
- Enthusiastically upholds Prosperity Works’ vision for a future in which all New Mexicans have the knowledge, relationships, and opportunities to thrive.
Three-five years in fundraising or development with some or all in a management capacity; Bachelors degree in journalism, marketing, administration, communications, or related field; ability in driving fundraising campaigns and goal fulfillment; experience with donor development; passion for increasing economic opportunity and asset building; and bilingual ability English and Spanish preferred.