Main Areas of Responsibility:
Roadrunner Food Bank is seeing unprecedented demand not only from people living with food insecurity every day, but also from families that are newly in need. Be a part of the solution by helping us provide food and hope to thousands of New Mexicans experiencing hunger.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
We are seeking an inspired, energetic, hands-on fundraising professional to manage our monthly giving program. The Development Officer is responsible for managing the ‘Roadrunner Club’ by utilizing the Benevon Fundraising Model and for promoting membership to small and mid-level donors. The position will be responsible for attracting and retaining members, stewarding donors, tracking and reporting program results, and growing the program to meet specific annual budget objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 3 years fundraising experience
• Successful experience in making cold calls as well as cultivation and solicitation strategies
• Must be able to travel throughout the state
• Must be willing to work occasional nights and weekends
• Experience working with the Benevon Fundraising Model
• Experience working with Salesforce, or other donor CRM system