Main Areas of Responsibility:
Heading Home is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented team player to manage fundraising data entry, donor relations and correspondence, and special events coordination in support of an experienced and focused Advancement Team raising annual, major, event and planned gifts.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
General Development & Fundraising
• Chief oversight of donor & volunteer database (eTapestry)
• Oversee In-Kind Donations & acknowledgement
• Ensure timely donor correspondence with great attention to detail
• Fundraising report(s) generation
Event Management & Coordination
• With the Advancement Team, create Event themes, budgets, timelines & goals
• Oversee the successful execution of all Heading Home events
Successful applicants should have 3-5 years of experience in a fundraising or marketing office, preferably in the human services or homelessness fields; comfortability with multi-tasking; database management experience; ability to work independently; excellent interpersonal, communication, and grammar skills; proficient computer skills including Microsoft office; and ability to adhere to strict rules of confidentiality related to donor financial information.