Main Areas of Responsibility:
The Southwest Women’s Law Center is looking for a Development Specialist. This is a newly created position for a donor relations/fundraiser who has a passion for our mission and vision and is excited to share it with the community. We are open to negotiating a staff position with benefits or contract employee, both full or part-time, with someone who has at least 2-8 years’ experience. Negotiable salary between $42,000 to $62,000, based on skills and experience.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
As a small nonprofit, the SWLC relies heavily on grants to allow us to do our work but we are looking to expand our operations and so are seeking someone to spearhead our donor and fundraising outreach to individuals, corporate partners and funding agencies.
See additional requirements at https://swwomenslaw.org/development-specialist/
• Grant/proposal writing experience
• Experience with in-person “asks” from individuals, corporations, and foundations
• Ability to cultivate productive working relationships with diverse populations
• Familiar with fundraising/communication databases such as GiftWorks and MailChimp
• Experience with social media marketing
• Prior experience working with nonprofits that impact women, people of color, or legal and policy services