Main Areas of Responsibility:
The Donor Relations Manager works in a collaborative environment to support a robust and growing development program that complements the organization’s overall fundraising strategy, focused on developing and implementing a leadership giving program, managing the fundraising and donor stewardship event program, and supporting the major gifts program.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
Participate in department- and organization-wide planning and activities, and other duties as assigned. For full job posting, please visit https://www.cvnm.org/were-hiring-donor-relations-manager/.
• Commitment to CVNM’s vision, mission and values
• Comfortable working in a team environment with a diverse range of people
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated commitment to equity, inclusion and diversity
• Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Ability to travel periodically
• Minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 2-3 years' previous nonprofit development or related experience