Main Areas of Responsibility:
Duties: (Other duties may be assigned)
• Assist in the education, employment and training of eligible participants.
• Coordinate and implement training, job readiness, orientation and skill assessments.
• Arrange for services offered by the Agency within the areas of Hidalgo County.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Experience with Microsoft Office, record keeping skills, ability to interpret and implement government regulations, work well with adults, and employers.
• High School Diploma or GED; an Associate’s Degree in social work preferred.
• Must have 1-year work experience in a social setting or related field; job development/placement, and outreach.
• Effectively communicate in English and Spanish.
• Must be at least age 21 for insurance purposes, have own transportation and a valid NM driver’s license.