Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Lead, manage and coordinate all UWCNM events from overall strategy, marketing and management of event financials (including tracking of sponsorships; tactical coordination and production of events)
• Develop and implement standard UWCNM event process and organization wide strategy
• Create invites and manage distribution and RSVP tracking through CVENT and Constant Contact
• Oversee all event planning
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Ability to provide the highest level of customer service to volunteers, donors and staff.
• Strong multi-tasking capabilities; must remain calm while working under pressure and overcoming obstacles.
• Strong budget management skills.
• Requires high level of organizational and interpersonal skills. Must be able to work both independently and within a team. Must be highly organized to meet deadlines, yet flexible to meet changing needs and unexpected requests.
Bachelor’s Degree and 1 year of experience in event planning or five-years’ experience in event planning. Must have proven experience as an events planner or organizer, portfolio of previously managed events (weddings, meetings, parties, corporate events), excellent time management and communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects independently.