Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Serves as central administrative support in coordinating day-to-day operations.
• Performs all bookkeeping functions including preparation of monthly financial statements; assists in creating annual budget; makes monthly tax deposits; works with accountant in preparing quarterly payroll tax filings and annual 990 tax return.
• Coordinates logistical requirements for events/programs and functions
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Maintains NMCNE website.
• Receives/prioritizes all communications received. Responds to inquiries within scope of knowledge. Prepares draft responses for Executive Director/staff as appropriate.
• Maintains databases/files; Creates presentations and program materials using appropriate computer programs.
• Interacts effectively with a variety of group/individuals.
• Prioritizes work, establish timelines, and meet deadlines.
• Remains current in computer programs and other administrative services.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred. At least 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified above.
• Knowledge of computer programs to include Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are required.
• Knowledge of QuickBooks desired; Familiarity with Outlook and social media desired.