Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Strong Communication skills, excellent grammar and computer capabilities.
• Supports day-to-day work of administrative department.
• Expert level of proficiency in MS Office suite.
• Experience in minutes of meetings.
• Maintains contracts, agreements, and records.
• Assists in implementation of special events.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Creates monthly staff newsletter, calendars, and other documentations as needed.
• High school diploma/GED required; Associates degree or higher preferred.
• Five years prior experience in administrative office work preferred in health care, business, nonprofit or public sector.