Main Areas of Responsibility:
Administrative matters, light bookkeeping, events and program logistics. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills as the position requires frequent connection with Board, Staff, and Members. The position will include preparation and support for accounts receivable and payable, workshops, training, project management, website maintenance, telephone and online inquiries, mail, and other tasks.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Ability to work multiple projects at once
• Ability to manage incoming issues and propose potential solutions
• Must maintain a strict code of ethical communication and confidentiality
• Must be self motivated, team player and able to work with varied personalities
• Experience in the nonprofit sector a plus
• Event planning and facilitation experience a plus
• Excellent customer service
NMAG is a dynamic membership organization that brings philanthropic and social sector organizations together to build healthier, thriving, equity-driven communities throughout New Mexico. Our programs include capacity building (to strengthen organizations so they can be more impactful), funder collaboration meetings, workshops and training programs for nonprofit organizations.