Main Areas of Responsibility:
Responsibilities include planning, operation, administration, and expansion of activities of the Grant County Community Foundation. In this capacity, the Executive Director will provide professional leadership and assistance to the Board of Directors in making the Foundation an effective, viable organization supporting the community and promoting philanthropy. The Executive Director will act in an advisory capacity to the Board and all committees regarding projects of the Foundation.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• college degree, BA preferred,
• minimum 5 years work history, including some within a non-profit,
• proven organizational and administrative skills, attention to details,
• familiarity with accounting practices,
• ability to work effectively within a team environment,
• flexibility, ability to multi-task in a sometimes fast-paced environment,
• ability to establish effective interpersonal relationships and networks,
Salary Range: $30,000 to $40,000 (with benefits) commensurate with experience. This is a full-time position.