Main Areas of Responsibility:
Direct LCF in effectively achieving its strategic goals to fulfill the organization's mission and financial objectives.
Grows assets and the visibility of effective philanthropy within the context of Laguna Pueblo.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Engage strategic partners and build community awareness around LCF’s purpose/role through a well-defined communications structure.
• Serve as the principal advisor to the Board of Directors and its various committees in the discharge of their official duties.
• Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in business or PR/marketing
• 6 to 8+ years nonprofit organizational management experience required
• Ability to manage/oversee fundraising and grant writing experience
• Partnership development and donor cultivation experience required
• Asset development and capacity building knowledge required