Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Supervise all RPC staff and consultants/contractors.
• Creation and management of fundraising program and business membership program.
• Application of grants; perform grant reporting.
• Develop the RPC’s budget in partnership with the board and finance committee.
• Serve as the primary spokesperson for the RPC.
• Effectively maintain and oversee the enhanced horticultural and programming events.
• A proven track record for fundraising that includes individual, corporate memberships and partnerships, major gift campaigns and grant writing;
• Familiarity with word processing, CRM, Excel, Google Suite and QuickBooks, etc.;
• Flexibility in working evening and weekends;
• Ability to prioritize, multitask, problem solve and collaborate.