Main Areas of Responsibility:
• General Operations and Management/Board Governance: Works with Board to fulfill the organization’s mission.
• Financial Performance and Viability: Develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial health.
• Organization Mission and Strategy: Works with board and staff to ensure that the mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning and community outreach.
• Works with board and staff to ensure effective communication to the general public and to the membership.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
Other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors.
Professional Qualifications Needed:
• A bachelor’s degree
• A working knowledge of Bilingual, Multicultural, English as a Second Language, and Indigenous Education.
• High level strategic thinking and planning.
• Ability to effectively communicate the organization’s mission to public and political stakeholders, donors, volunteers and the overall community.
• Strong financial management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision making and reporting.