Main Areas of Responsibility:
The Executive Director provides overall leadership, direction, and administration of all programs and services to fulfil the successful mission of the Institute.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
● Strategic Planning and Leadership
● Board Relations
● BRINM Operations
● Financial Management
● Human Resource Management
● Governance functions delegated by Board or Directors to BRINM staff
● External Relations and Representation of BRINM
● Development and Fundraising
• MBA or other equivalent advanced degree in a related field or medical research field and at least five years of senior executive level experience with a non-profit organization with annual revenues of at least $2 million.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have relevant and current knowledge of education, grants and research administration. Record of successful fundraising and business development initiatives highly desirable.