Main Areas of Responsibility:
The Executive Director's responsibilities include planning, operation, administration, and expansion of activities of the Grant County Community Foundation in supporting the community and promoting philanthropy. This position requires the highest professionalism, ethical standards, and the ability to maintain confidentiality for our donors, as well as for all Board transactions.
• college degree,
• minimum 5 years work history,
• proven organizational and administrative skills, attention to details,
• ability to work effectively within a team environment,
• flexibility, ability to multi-task in a sometimes fast-paced environment,
• ability to establish effective interpersonal relationships and networks,
• excellent customer service, writing, reporting skills, design capabilities,
• pass pre-employment reference checks.