Main Areas of Responsibility:
Casa de Salud is seeking a Family Physician, part-time (24+ hours/week) or full time. At Casa, we are reimagining healthcare and healing with relational care, long visits, integrative healing modalities, and creative approaches to supporting our community.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
We are looking for a Family Physician who is:
- Passionate about working with marginalized communities
- Resourceful and creative
- Interested in integrative healing & working alongside practitioners from various other healing modalities.
- Interested in teaching, as Casa has a robust health apprenticeship program
- Clinician leaders, there are leadership growth opportunities available for quality improvement, clinical care, and community development.
- Proficient in Spanish
- Interested in team care with transdisciplinary clinicians (other docs, NPs, PAs, a doctor of oriental medicine, a reiki master, massage therapists, and case managers)
- Experienced with acute care and chronic medical care
- Passionate about care of uninsured patients; patients on Medicaid; monolingual Spanish speaking patients; patients struggling with addictions; and LGBTQ patients.
- The ability to prescribe buprenorphine (with a DEA-X waiver) is a strong plus.