Main Areas of Responsibility:
Casa de Salud is seeking a Family Practice Physician, part-time (at least 20 hours a week or more) or full time. CdS is a clinical home where you can: practice medicine with love and care; help build an integrative care model of care; and pursue creative projects within and beyond healthcare.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
We are looking for Family Practice Physicians who are:
- Passionate about working with marginalized communities
- Resourceful and creative
- Interested in integrative and holistic healing and in working alongside practitioners from various other healing modalities.
- Interested in teaching, as Casa has a robust health apprenticeship program training the future healthcare workforce of NM
- Proficient in Spanish
- Able to work independently and within a team of transdisciplinary clinicians
- Experienced with acute care and chronic medical care
- Experienced in working with patients dealing with addictions. The ability to prescribe buprenorphine medication treatment for opioid addictions is a strong plus.
- It is a plus if you are experienced in queer and transgender healthcare