Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Oversee A/R , A/P and billing.
• Ensure proper coding to funding pools. Reconcile remaining funds balance.
• Coordinate streamlined standard operating procedures within the organization.
• Establish, monitor and enforce policies and procedures.
• Monthly reconciliations.
• Guide annual audit.
• Prepare budgets by establishing schedules; keep departmental budgets up-to-date.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
• Provide status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
• Establish, monitor, and enforce internal controls.
NM licensed CPA preferred. 3-5 years minimum experience with budgets over five million. Entry salary is between $60-$75, with substantial benefits.