Main Areas of Responsibility:
Oversees all programmatic and clinical aspects of the UWSFC First Born® Program. Maintains quality service delivery through the process of hiring, orienting and supervising First Born® Home Visitation staff, and ensures compliance with requirements of funding sources including the New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department (CYFD) under the direct supervision of the VP of Program Leadership and Innovation.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Some direct home visiting service provision is required.
• Provides weekly individual reflective supervision to each FBP home visitor.
• Provides weekly group supervision to FBP home visitors.
• Provides monthly field supervision to FBP staff.
• Reviews implementation of required screens and follow-up services as necessary.
• Master's degree in social work or related field, LMSW or LCSW license preferred.
• Minimum three years' professional experience in early childhood setting preferred.
• Minimum three years' staff supervisory experience required.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of infant mental health and child development.