Main Areas of Responsibility:
Responsible for assisting the development, events planning and resource building operations for the Northern Foundation. Works closely with Executive Director, Northern New Mexico College (NNMC) staff, donors, outside stakeholders and agents, and volunteers in support of a comprehensive resource development program. Provides general office oversight and management in support of Foundation operations.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Provide and oversee basic office operations.
• Assist Executive Director with management of all fundraising functions to include but not limited to individual gifts, planned giving, donor cultivation and research, foundation grants and special multi-year resource building campaigns with special emphasis on the tracking and development of relationships with key donors and constituents of NNMC.
• Working knowledge of database software required.
• Knowledge of operation of a computer, codes and their applications, and generation of reports.
• Knowledge of financial and statistical record-keeping techniques.