Main Areas of Responsibility:
Shifts Available: Overnight, Full-time 9pm-7am
Pay Rate: $11-$13 DOE+$.50 Overnight differential
Are you interested in working with at-risk youth? The Youth Empowerment Specialist (YES) works to develop, assist and maintain the residential component in a Youth Safe Home that is dedicated to the care and treatment of youth aged 11-17.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide supervision and monitor resident behavior.
• Provide crisis intervention as need or as directed.
• Monitor youth during sleep hours
• Utilize effective, positive communication skills with peers, staff, families, community, and general public
• Enter initial contact data upon receiving referrals
• Share overnight updates and observations at morning crossover
• Perform required cleaning nightly
• Work as a team with other staff to ensure consistency, clarity and safety for the youth
• Must understand the practice of good boundaries with youth
TO READ THE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE:
Submit resume and cover letter PLEASE NO CALLS OR SOLICITATIONS