Main Areas of Responsibility:
Keshet’s Full Charge Bookkeeper will plan and implement financial bookkeeping, reporting, and organization to support Keshet’s financial health and communication of financials with Keshet staff and board. This position is the leader of a one-person finance department, and is expected to take responsibility for the execution, quality, efficacy, and accuracy of this role, in active communication with the Director of Business Advancement and the Artistic Director.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Processing and maintaining A/P and A/R
• Processing and overseeing Keshet’s daily sales, deposits, and maintaining deposit records
• Processing payroll and maintaining payroll records, through third-party payroll processor.
• Maintaining balance sheet records
• Maintaining banking records
• Preparing year-end tax 1099s and 1096 report and maintaining tax records, through third-party payroll processor
• At least five years’ experience in bookkeeping in high volume environment
• Experience in account reconciliations
• Experience managing third-party payroll systems
• Experience in financial reporting for non-profit grant applications and awards
• Experience preparing and facilitating annual audit with outside audit partner
• Preferred, but not required: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, or Accounting
• Preferred, but not required: At least five years’ experience in non-profit bookkeeping