Main Areas of Responsibility:
The role of the Global Partnerships (GP) Operations Manager is to assist the ministry by managing the daily operations of the Global Partnerships Team which is responsible for growing and maintaining partnerships around the world. This position serves to provide the accountability and support to the Global Partnerships operations teams and a multi-national team of Area Directors to fulfill the FCBH ‘Vision 2033’ goals.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
Serve as operational support and management to a team of Area Directors, Coordinators and support staff.
Manage the day-to-day operations of the Global Partnerships Department. Handle operational needs including leading meetings, approving budgets within given guidelines and timecards, assessing internal staffing needs, hiring direct reports as needed, etc. Meet regularly with team members to encourage, guide, and counsel.
Work directly with each area or region to ensure needed support is provided.
• Five or more years management experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
• Demonstrated track record of collaboration, healthy relationships, and team building
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven abilities in decision-making and leadership
• Demonstration of good judgement, able to quickly discern urgent, important, and non-critical priorities and respond accordingly
• Ability to empower others to implement ideas, goals, and opportunities effectively