Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Knowledge of graphic design principles and technology as well as print and electronic production processes; publication experience is a plus and highly desired.
• Solid project management skills — planning, prioritizing, implementation and follow-through.
• Working knowledge of document and image preparation, storage and tracking.
• Thinks creatively and incorporates concepts into design or products.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
We’re looking for an experienced designer who employs current design techniques to advance designs and illustrations from conception to completion using Abobe Creative Cloud in a Macintosh environment.
• Works independently and remain composed under pressure in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a flair for detail on multiple projects.
• Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Builds rapport and influence with diverse personalities in a professional manner.
Put your degree and design talents to work by applying for the graphic designer position. You will work alongside other designers and collaborate with the department director to create designs that help promote the medical imaging and radiation therapy profession via print, web, social, email and publication layout.
• Associate or bachelor’s degree specializing in graphic design, fine arts or related field.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a professional environment designing business related campaigns.