Main Areas of Responsibility:
Serves as key contact for guest families. Responsible for referrals, registrations/check outs, room assignments, billing and record keeping for guest stays. Maintains guest records for recording and reporting. Maintains accurate accounts for room fees collected and outstanding billing. In conjunction with the Operations Director, ensures the Ronald McDonald House policies and procedures are appropriately implemented.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
Maintains regular contact with Social Services staff at hospitals; keeps informed about families and their medical situations; is sensitive to and supportive of their needs. • Ensures guest families are informed of House activities; prepare a weekly newsletter for residents.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Experience working for a social services agency and/or nonprofit experience helpful
• Medicaid billing experience helpful
• Spanish language skills preferred
• Respect for diverse cultures and ability to work and interact with all types of people