Main Areas of Responsibility:
We are hiring for a part-time Guest Services Coordinator. Position is responsible for answering multi-line telephones, referrals, guest checkins and checkouts, and database management. Computer skills, customer service experience and Spanish preferred. This position includes evenings and weekends.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
1) Maintains guest records for recording and reporting.
2) Maintains regular contact with Social Workers.
3) Is sensitive and supportive to the needs of families, but is not a counselor.
4) Makes the guests feel like they are in a "home" environment.
1) High school diploma or GED
2) Nonprofit experience helpful
3) Spanish preferred
4) Respect for diverse cultures and ability to work and interact with all cultures
5) Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
6) Team player
7) Strong written and verbal communication skills