Main Areas of Responsibility:
This position implements and supervises the operations of all programs within the HELP NM Office of Learning & Academic Opportunity related to child health, dental, safety, and nutrition, as well as ensures compliance with all the pertinent regulations and performance standards inclusive of CACFP guidelines and USDA Food Services regulations. Plans, coordinates, monitors, trains and implements health and nutrition services for all children and pregnant women.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
Develops, presents and ensures implementation of training programs for staff, parents and volunteers. Additionally, this position maintains the data information management system for tracking and follow-up and generating reports to support timely and accurate information for the program.
• Bachelor degree in Public Health Administration, Nursing, Health Education, Maternal and Child Health or related field;
• Minimum of three years of experience and expertise in child health and nutrition, health and safety or a related field;
• Some experience or knowledge in early childhood services and related field;
• Proficiency in basic computer programs, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel;
• Bilingual Preferred (English/Spanish);