Main Areas of Responsibility:
The Home Team Program Manager will recruit, train and oversee teams of volunteers who will provide social support to a newly housed, formerly homeless client of Heading Home.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Set recruitment goals and implement recruitment strategies
• Collaborate with the Volunteer Program Manager to recruit Home Team volunteers
• Design training materials and train new Home Team volunteers
• Supervise the Home Team volunteers and accurately track activities and outcomes
• Maintain consistent relationships with Home Team clients and volunteers
• Participate in the Care Committee meetings and work with case managers to nominate appropriate clients for Home Teams
This applicant should have thorough knowledge and experience working with individuals experiencing chronic homelessness and who suffer from drug use and mental illness. Applicants should also have solid experience in recruiting, training and managing volunteers.