Main Areas of Responsibility:
We are looking for a Loan Operations Administrator to process and manage customer loan files and perform customer account maintenance for customers in a designated geographic region. This position helps to ensure the completeness and accuracy of all client files post-loan closing.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Process approved loans to point of loan closing;
• Track loan file discrepancies;
• Prepare and ensure the filing of title liens, UCCs, lien extensions and mortgages;
• Drafting response to quarterly external audit of loan files;
• Assist with the servicing of current client accounts;
• Provide support to collection and delinquency management efforts.
• Passion for DreamSpring’s mission and strong commitment to DreamSpring’s culture of exceptional customer service, excellence and accountability;
• Highly accountable, goal-oriented and thrive in a fast paced, problem-solving and upbeat culture;
• Analytical, assertive, and persistent with excellent, direct, highly professional communication skills;
• Experience in lending, financial services, or customer service preferred.