Main Areas of Responsibility:
The Institute seeks a Marketing Coordinator with experience in creating effective social media campaigns, building and disseminating communications, and performing core responsibilities in the Marketing Department. The Marketing Coordinator works with the Marketing Manager to create, maintain, analyze, and grow successful marketing campaigns.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Develop and maintain relationships with national and international student base
• Organize and schedule grassroots marketing efforts
• Maintain and update current content of NIF's website
• Provide analysis of monthly website statistics, working to improve upon each metric
• Create and send electronic newsletters
• Create content for NIF's social media channels
• Write press releases and other marketing content as needed
• Participate in ongoing online communications strategy planning
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications related field.
• Strong verbal and written communications and interpersonal relations skills.
• Experience with website administration and social media applications.
• Experience with Creative Suite applications preferred, but not required