Main Areas of Responsibility:
We seek a professional to supply and maintain multiple communication channels (newsletters, social media and website) for the Center for Nonprofit Excellence at the United Way of Central New Mexico. The successful candidate will be responsible for curating, posting and distributing content by teaming with multiple stakeholders, both inside and outside the organization.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Manage our website and associated postings, and adapt content for changes.
• Direct all social media communications.
• Curate and distribute publications (mainly 2 monthly e-newsletters and event promotion messages)
• Provide technical support to customers on our website, such as editing nonprofit directory listings and posting job and volunteer opportunities..
• Manage and maintain consistent and high-quality design and production of our branded items.
• Will require frequent and professional collaboration with colleagues and external stakeholders to understand and communicate CNPE’s product and service offerings, events, news and related metrics.
• Experience with tools like Drupal, Mailchimp and web-based databases are key skills we’re looking for.
• Once oriented and trained, much of the work can be done remotely but there will be some meetings and events throughout the contract which must be attended in person.
• Pay will depend upon experience.