Main Areas of Responsibility:
Aides in executions of strategic initiatives to meet referral goals and increase the visibility and knowledge of Make-A-Wish to ensure all qualified children receive a wish. The position handles referral intake and coordinates information needed to determine a child’s eligibility. The Medical Outreach Coordinator must be available to work nights and weekends when necessary to fulfill their job responsibilities.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
Assist to execute Medical Outreach initiatives.Evaluate referral trends and identifies new markets. Identify ways to reach wish families & communities.Build relationships with existing referral sources. Coordinate referral educational sessions, presentations, and mailings, across the entire state. Create and implement processes for evaluating eligibility.Act as primary contact for all referral sources. Database Management.Coordinate database and technology projects related to eligibility.
• BS/BA or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 2 or more years of related work experience.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
• Excellent computer, communication, and presentation skills.
• Ability to successfully work independently, yet collaboratively in a diverse, team-orientation organization.
• Sales and customer service experience highly desirable.
• Experience with database management.