Main Areas of Responsibility:
The American Society of Radiologic Technologists is seeking an experienced customer service professional to join our friendly, dynamic, nontraditional contact center. Our member services specialists are at the heart of our nonprofit organization and promote the medical imaging profession by interacting with members via phone, email and chat. The successful candidate will be highly professional, personable, collaborative and service driven.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• High school diploma or GED accepted; associate degree in customer service or communications a plus.
• 3-5 years’ of phone-based customer service experience, with a passion for resolving customer issues.
• Ability to work effectively in a collaborative, highly professional work and team environment.
• Critical, analytical thinking, problem-solving and time-management skills.
• Polished and stellar phone etiquette skills.
ASRT employees enjoy a 100% employer-paid comprehensive benefits package, tuition reimbursement,
community outreach, vacation and sick time, holiday pay and an exquisite 401(k) plan.