Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Develop and execute strategies to recruit and orient new members.
• Lead member communication activities.
• Develop and execute strategies to retain members.
• Manage all aspects of the event planning process, including collaboration with partners and meeting logistics.
• Design and tabulate conference evaluation forms.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
Provide meeting logistics for meetings. Provide on-site technologic support for video conferencing and distance communication. Focus on member experience, participation and communication.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree + 2 years event management experience or substitute experience on year-by-year basis. Forty hours per week with somewhat flexible schedule, paid time off, health insurance, fulfilling work for a good cause.