Main Areas of Responsibility:
Manages the Explora membership program: developing/ promoting new membership campaigns, processing/renewing memberships, ensuring accurate and timely production of print materials, monitoring data on revenue, attendance, and retention rates, maintaining database. Builds relationships with Explora members and Community Partner organizations. Develops member benefits, including events. Serves as Explora spokesperson at events, outreach programs, and in the media.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Work with team to develop collateral materials to support membership program, i.e. monthly print and electronic communications, flyers, posters, brochures, etc.
• Participate in budget development by summarizing, researching, and analyzing data
• Work with team on fundraising campaigns; cultivate members as donors
• Serve as the Explora spokesperson and “face of Explora” at a variety of public events and programs, in the media, and at groups like the Museum Cooperative Council
• A Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or work experience performing similar duties
• Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Access/database management software
• Proven command of editorial, grammatical, writing skills, and techniques
• Experience managing a budget and dealing with multiple deadlines
• Initiative to establish and maintain effective interpersonal relationships
• Well-developed organizational skills, time management skills, and attention to detail