Main Areas of Responsibility:
1. Adhere to curriculum and develop additional materials according to the needs of the program and participants
2. Provide instruction utilizing various adult learning techniques to prepare students for high school graduation, equivalency and/or postsecondary education
3. Document students' academic skills and development
4. Adjust instruction to work on students' areas of weakness or learning style.
5. Provide feedback and documentation on performance.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
6. Provide guidance and expertise on certain life skills: job seeking, finances, work site behavior, communication, stress management and other mentorship areas.
7. Maintain standards of confidentiality.
8. Design forms as needed for job function.
9. Create, organize and update files and records utilizing database and spreadsheet software, NMWCOS system, other online applications and manual systems.
Associate degree from an accredited two-year college or university in Education, Business Administration or Sociology plus two (2) years of experience working with adult learners in an educational setting. Any combination of education from an accredited college or university and/or direct experience in this occupation totaling four (4) years may substitute for the required education and experience. Must be able to communicate in English and Spanish.