Main Areas of Responsibility:
Under supervision, will assist in coordinating the case load of Enlace Comunitario's Legal Department. Will be responsible for involvement in all phases of Enlace Comunitario's civil domestic violence proceedings, as well as domestic matters cases such as custody, child support, and divorce.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Composing Legal Correspondences
• Subpoenaing Witnesses
• Translating Documents and In-person interviews
• Collecting Evidence (filing or accessing police reports)
• Assisting Clients in person with filling out forms
• Court appearances (accompany clients)
Paralegal Certificate plus one year of relevant experience or High School Diploma or equivalency, plus 3 years experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Must be bilingual (Spanish/English).