Main Areas of Responsibility:
The Housekeeper ensures the cleanliness of the Barrett House Emergency Shelter, as well as aspects of the Barrett Foundation Administrative Area.
• Ensure the shelter is clean each day, including community bathrooms, sweeping and mopping tiled areas, cleaning dining area, family room and library, as well as removal of trash not taken out by residents.
• Deep clean beds and guest rooms prior to new guest arrival.
• Other duties as assigned.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Have a compassionate understanding and acceptance of homeless persons.
• Promote and encourage safety and clear communication.
• Be a team player.
Schedule: Thursday through Monday. Hours to be determined. Must be available weekends.