Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Provide grade level appropriate physical education instruction to students in Kindergarten through 5th grade.
• Establish clear objectives for all lessons.
• Evaluate the learning process of students on a regular basis.
• Assess the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provide grade reports as required.
• Maintain student records, including preparation for parent-teacher conferences.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Establish and maintain open lines of communication with students and parents concerning student’s progress.
• Create an environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of students.
• Advise or correct students when necessary and keep school director informed concerning student behavior and discipline concerns.
• Safeguard confidentiality of privileged information.
• BS in Physical Education or related course work and experience.
• Experience working with elementary school children.
• CPR and First Aid certification