Main Areas of Responsibility:
For nine years Casa de Salud has partnered with Pathways to a Healthier Bernalillo County program. In conjunction with Pathways, we staff a Pathways Navigator to assist clients with various structural determinants of health, including food security, transportation, employment, healthcare, and more. Navigator works closely with internal clinicians and staff.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
The role of the Navigator is to identify clients for Pathways program, facilitate client access to community resources, coordinate and monitor services which includes comprehensive tracking of client activities in relation to care plan, assist clients in developing goals and areas of need, and document applicable statistics regarding client services.
- Relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies
- Desire to work in an integrative clinic
- Ability to work in a trauma-informed care, social justice-informed care, culturally humble, anti-racist framework
- Strong documentation skills and ability to maintain records