Main Areas of Responsibility:
We’re looking for a People and Culture Coordinator to join our team at our Albuquerque headquarters. DreamSpring is poised for growth over the next 3-5 years and you’ll be integral in helping us find our next great team members that will help us achieve our mission of creating economic and social change through entrepreneurship. This position will join the People and Culture team adding to the positive culture environment.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• You’ll coordinate the flow of candidates through the recruitment process;
• You’ll administer all phases of employee benefits program;
• You’ll help to create a strategy for increasing the pool of diverse candidates for open positions;
• You’ll coordinate and schedule new employee and intern orientation and training;
• You’ll manage DreamSpring’s intern program across our region; and
• You’ll act as a steward of DreamSpring’s award-winning organizational culture and values.
• You embody DreamSpring’s brand of warm and exceptional customer service, seek excellence in all you do and demonstrate the highest degree of integrity and professionalism;
• You have 1-3 years’ experience in human resources, benefits administration, recruiting, candidate sourcing, administration, or a related field;
• You should be highly organized, and enjoy creating systems to solve problems and improve effectiveness.