Main Areas of Responsibility:
Coordinate, request and supervise progress of volunteers through the completion of the wish.
Complete final closeout of wish files and ensure that volunteers have completed all required paperwork within 30 days of completion of the wish and files are closed accurately and completely.
Coordinate and attend wish child events as needed.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Provide administrative support for the office as needed.
• Coordinate database and technology projects related to wishes assigned and job responsibilities.
• Assist with program requirements for annual audits and reports.
• Coordinate and publish relative informational documents as needed.
• Fluent in English and Spanish.
• BS/BA or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 2 or more years of related work experience.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
• Proven ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Excellent computer, communication, and presentation skills.
• Ability to successfully work independently, yet collaboratively in a diverse, team-orientation organization.
• Sales and customer service experience.