Main Areas of Responsibility:
The Coordinator, based in Albuquerque, provides support for all CSNM programs. While the time commitment has historically averaged 15-20 hours per week, we expect it will be closer to 10 hours/week as long as the Family Cancer Retreats remain in a virtual format. Salary range is $12-15/hour, depending on experience.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
Primary duties include but are not limited to coordinating production and mailing of the Family Cancer Retreat promotional materials, as well as managing the agenda development and pre-program communications with speakers/panelists.
• Computer skills (strong Word, Excel, Outlook experience; experience w/ Publisher, PowerPoint and Access desirable)
• Outstanding and professional phone demeanor
• Excellent professional written communication skills – especially for email communications with physicians, clients, etc.
• Strong organizational skills
• Able to work well independently
Must have strong MS Office skills including mail-merge. Complete job description is available upon request from [email protected]