Main Areas of Responsibility:
The psychotherapist provides evidence-based treatment and complex trauma psychotherapy treatment to all survivors of sexual violence, and other violent crimes, as well as to non-offending family members, guardians, and other close supporters.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Provide primary therapy for survivors of sexual violence, and other violent crimes, non-offending family members, partners, guardians or loved ones (ages 3 and above).
• Provide emergency/crisis intervention.
• Master’s Degree in counseling, social work or related field.
• NM Licensure as LMHC, LPC, LPCC, LMSW, LISW, or LMFT..
• Demonstrated skills and abilities in providing behavioral healthcare to adults, children, adolescents, and families.
• Bilingual Preferred.