Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Consulting one-on-one with entrepreneurs and small business owners on issues related to starting a business, managing a business (including financial management, marketing, operations, etc.) and obtaining business capital
• Delivering training classes for entrepreneurs and small business owners on relevant topics
See WESST.org for additional details.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Prior experience training or teaching diverse adult populations
• Experience working in a small business, or with small business owners. Experience owning or managing a small business is preferred
• Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
• English/Spanish bilingual proficiency is desirable
A bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution is required. A master’s degree in a business-related field is preferred. Exceptional consideration will be given to candidates holding professional certifications from associations with governed accreditation bodies.
Schedule flexibility is required as WESST training classes and events frequently take place in the evening.