Main Areas of Responsibility:
Provides Registered Nurse case management designed to improve individual and/or family quality of life to a specified client group and their families. Coordinates comprehensive health care and community-based services, home visits and assessments. Develops, implements, coordinates and evaluates health care plans in an outpatient environment; collaborates with other health care providers, community service agencies and schools to coordinate care.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Experienced providing medical case management services to medically and socially complex populations
• Experienced providing medical support services to people living with HIV/AIDS
• Experienced working with the LGBTQ community
• Experienced working in a community based multidisciplinary setting
• Bilingual English/Spanish
Associate degree in nursing with 3 years' directly related experience in case management and/or working with chronically ill patients. State of New Mexico Licensed Registered Nurse. Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification. Verification of education and licensure (if applicable) will be required if selected for hire.