Main Areas of Responsibility:
Join a dynamic team of development professionals working to advance the mission of the University of New Mexico. The UNM Foundation seeks nominations and applications for the position of Senior Director of Development for the UNM Project ECHO.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
Project ECHO (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes) is a collaborative model of medical education and care management that empowers clinicians everywhere to provide better care to more people, right where they live.
As the leader in collaborative education and care management, Project ECHO offers an unmatched depth and breadth of education, research, service and leadership within the field of Health Care across the world
• Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution required; master's degree preferred
• Seven (7) or more years' related development experience
• Five (5) or more years’ experience in major gift fundraising
• Five (5) or more years’ experience in management
• Experience in higher education or other nonprofit organization
• Proven ability to close large private gifts
• Willingness to travel and to work some evenings and weekends