Main Areas of Responsibility:
Add your skills to an Agile programming team who together design, implement, and maintain desktop, web, and mobile applications. Applications will include distributed oral translation tools, audio recording tools, content distribution, and other applications as required. Collaborate with talented and passionate people with a wide range of skills and international experience to realize a shared vision of making audio Bibles easily accessible to all people in their heart language.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Proactively engage and contribute to team efforts in designing, implementing, deploying, and improving multiple programs and services which integrate globally to fulfill our mission.
• Participate in quality assurance activities including code reviews; writing unit tests; writing documentation; and investigating and fixing bugs.
• Propose ideas for improvement based on emerging standards, technologies, and practices - demonstrating a commitment to on-going learning and innovation.
• Proficient and experienced in a production environment in C# / .Net and .Net Standard
• Skilled in object-oriented software design and implementation (for instance SOLID principles)
• Experienced in testing, test driven design and continuous integration
• Experienced in developing computer applications as layered designs as part of a team (for instance, MVVM and repository patterns, with git or hg distributed version control)
• Familiar with design and architectural patterns; concurrency; and generics.