Main Areas of Responsibility:
This person is responsible for planning and overseeing Big Brothers Big Sisters Mountain Region’s fundraising and program-related events throughout the year to support fund development efforts, volunteer and child recruitment, and volunteer recognition. This person coordinates event activities for matches and recruitment events across Santa Fe County.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
Plans, organizes and leads a variety of events and activities for BBBS matches with the goal of building and sustaining stronger and longer match relationships. Assist with communications to Volunteers (Bigs), Parent/Guardians, mentees (Littles), staff and partners regarding agency opportunities and broad match support information.
• Special Events management experience
• Strong community relationships
• Willing and able to work irregular hours and have a flexible work schedule when necessary. Available to attend events in the early morning, evening and weekends
• Willing and able to use personal vehicle for local travel on Agency business; with valid NM driver’s license and proof of insurance
• Familiarity with the social, cultural and economic make-up of New Mexico